Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Run With Rorai Award Winner




I am excited and honored to present the first ever "Run With Rorai" award to my dear friend Cindy. The academy has unanimously voted Cindy the winner of the "Jump the Gun" award for being the first official donor to my campaign. Amazingly, her donation was given before my campaign officially kicked off. I'm in the process of obtaining mailing addresses, email and contact information for my friends and family and was planning on launching a Run With Rorai information blitz in the coming days. Apparantly there was a leak within the administration. Luckily, there are no CIA agents, Grand Jury indictments, or government cover-ups involved. In fact, thanks to Cindy's efforts, I'm now ordering my staff to open the campaign doors to the public. I'll fend off Wolf Blitzer myself.

As I opened the door to my apartment this morning, I was kindly greeted by snow and sleet. Just in time for tomorrow's annual Detroit Turkey Trot 10k. Rumor has it that the forcast for tommorrow morning has sent hundreds of Detroiter's to the Arctic for a some warmer temps.





Nov 24, 2005: Forcast
Windy. Snow flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. High 24F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home